Arsenal Love in the Upcoming Patch?

Wrestle

I think Bioware should give Mercanery some love in all trees not only crappy arsenal :p

I would love if our pyro tree was at least half as good as powertech like giving us same tier 1 abilities. I would love to have iron fist talent <.<

Edited by MelodicSixNine

George Lucas probably called and said "Why are my Jedi being killed by bounty hunters? Bounty Hunters are supposed to be there for comic relief!"

I hope they do something, but I have my doubts honestly. Bounty Hunters/Commandos are a pretty huge part of the population that probably wont reroll, since its kind of a unique play style. Like Pallys/SKs in EQ1/EQ2. I have an alt of every tree, but I have no desire to play any of those classes. Not my play style. MY BH account is closed at the moment and this account will end in about a week or so. Until then I will continue to shake the apple tree and hope an apple or two falls out. They should probably do something rather quickly, before there is a major falling away. I would like to finish my war hero set, but not until something is changed on single target DPS. I noticed only 7 mercs on my server last night and 4 of those were very low in level. There was about 3 times that of most the other classes.

Edited by Wrestle

Hello everyone,

We ask that topics posted in the Mercenary forum stay focused on the Bounty Hunter Advanced Class. If you would like to discuss this, or any class in comparison to others, feel free to use the general Class Forum, as we will be closing this one.

Thank you.