Is it just me, or is everyone else having a hard time with a Maurader?

Archfeind

Seriously, i think ive done somethign completely wrong on my Sith Mar. In PvE I have no survivability unlike my other classes. PvP wise, i hit like a baby, i havent hit one 2.5k+ hit in all my matches, and im lvl 41... anyone got stat priority/ rotation, i play Carnage but im open to changing to an Annhi. Any help would be great thanks. :)

i am lvl 40 and i have yet to hit 2.5 as well i believe. but i just did a combat log compile and im getting 837 DPS as an anni spec. but i have great survivability i can jump from mob to mob without needing to heal and i use jaesa as a companion

Anni Maras dont do anything until you hit 50 and get your big force powers. I was aways a few levels above the area I was in and Milavi is the only companion to get you through. Stick with it. It gets better and you will be great at using a variety of skills to compensate. Edited by whatthefett

i am lvl 40 and i have yet to hit 2.5 as well i believe. but i just did a combat log compile and im getting 837 DPS as an anni spec. but i have great survivability i can jump from mob to mob without needing to heal and i use jaesa as a companion

Can you send me a stat compilation and/or rotation for annhi?

To hit 2.5k+ on force scream for carnage under 40 WZ you really need to have Gore active on your enemy. Without which it will be quite hard.

I've landed a 2.85k on a Sorc ones who have maybe only 1k health left. Launched the Scream just right when Ravage was about to finish on him. Poor guy got blown away.

After a lot more research into it, both through youtube guides and forum threads, i finally have enough survivability to make it to 50. thanks a lot to everyone who gave me better insight into the marauder class! Im very grateful.:D

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me. :wea_03:

It gets better. I left for about a month and just started playing again this week, so I am in mostly champion gear with only my saber being BM, because of playing back when most of your stuff came from specific pieces from bags and I got super unlucky with BM bags. Playing annihilation I have not gone a single match without getting the 2.5k medal from annihilate, on Sorcs without shield up I have hit for over 3k on it without any buffs up.

Carnage scream hits about the same when you have gore up. I actually somewhat like Carnage better due to the fact that you have more ways to immobilize people and still put out respectable damage.

Seriously, i think ive done somethign completely wrong on my Sith Mar. In PvE I have no survivability unlike my other classes. PvP wise, i hit like a baby, i havent hit one 2.5k+ hit in all my matches, and im lvl 41... anyone got stat priority/ rotation, i play Carnage but im open to changing to an Annhi. Any help would be great thanks. :)

Maras don't get potent until around your level.

Mara might be one of the worst class specs to PvP level. Especially before 1.2 where it was Huttball 24/7.

Keep it up, you're helping prevent nerfs by keeping the meta-data averages down.

How would you like if I were to post the same in Smuggler/Agent or Bounty Hunter/Trooper???

Becuz my Warrior and Inquisitor has a hard dealing with them.

Maras don't get potent until around your level.

Mara might be one of the worst class specs to PvP level. Especially before 1.2 where it was Huttball 24/7.

^This^

Mara is lack of range root, knock-back, AOE stun and tons of other stun skills whereby every other class has them.

Now mara can only DPS and mara is having a hard time doing that,

If DPS gets nerfs, what else mara can do...... I know! Mara can just be a target practice or be a running training dummy in pvp matches. In PVE mara are just stand there to watch the whole raid and do nothing.

Edited by EugeneYap