The "lingering effects" of the Rakghoul Plage - it's B A C K

LightsOn

:wea_03:

Guys we need the event to come back. I never got a crystal or anything and the event just shut down. Just because i dont play 12 hours a day like everyone else doesn't mean i should be cheated!!!

Not the last of the old, Luke. The first of the new. -Obi-Wan Kenobi

:wea_03:

Guys we need the event to come back. I never got a crystal or anything and the event just shut down. Just because i dont play 12 hours a day like everyone else doesn't mean i should be cheated!!!

With all due respect, but I didn't discover about the event 5 days before it ended...

Before maintenance on Tuesday I got 2 lvl 50 xtals and 1 lvl 31 xtals.

I was already playing when the color xtal vendors were still ingame, but never knew they existed untill after they were removed... Sure it sux since I would have loved to see what the vendor had to offer, but thats the game... It changes

I agree that the event was fun, but after finishing the daily quests quite boring... Standing in a large group waiting for the explosion to come.

All this sounds a whole lot like someone who used to be in my guilld who got mad about the plague, got mad about being 'forced' to participate (by getting infected) and then got angry that nobody told him he could get great rewards for those dna samples. Shame on us for not holding his hand telling him.

I learned right away and had 2 chars do the quests and get enough for 4 crystals.

Well, I said as much and the guy quit our guild. Oh well.

I don't think he reads this forum or he would have known about it.

• 2 weeks later...
What they said. 99% of the people you might catch with your cunning plan won't care. The only negative effects of the infection (which does kill you with no item durability loss after 20mins) are the occasional 1 sec or so stun, and the explosion at the end of the infections duration.

What you should have done, rather than filing a ticket, is to open up your chat window and ask "Hey, i just got the rakghoul plague. How do i get rid of it?" in general. They'd have said the vaccine (and someone might even have given you one.) or to suicide once you reach the second phase of the infection. A simple rez then gets you back on your way, none the worse for wear. Eventually it'll die out...nothing to worry about.

Yeah, sure, and have all the 13 year old geniuses respond "hehe nooob" - I second OP opinion, that whoever thought that "plague" would be fun has no understanding of the word. Devs, go back to work on space combat, which you promised, and which would actually be fun, and stop being lazy.