Chapter 2 plot question [SPOILERS]

thekidpow

Just finished Chapter 2. Nice way to eliminate Ardun Kothe, ha. Question, though - what happens throughout Chapter 2 if you kill Watcher X in Chapter 1? He's a pretty big part of the story...or is he truly a figment of Cipher Nine's mind and is replaced by a different skin?

He's in your mind. My Agent couldn't let a loose cannon like him stay alive. Watcher X does keep showing up throughout Act 2 giving you all the clues you need to break the brainwashing. I'm glad they leave it open ended as to how and why he appears though. It makes you go "hmmmm".

Yeaah. It's still Watcher X. He'll ramble at you. At one point rather angrily point out that you killed him. He'll tease: did your own mind insist on him as a joke? Was there something in the implant he gave you on Nar Shaddaa that's putting him in your head now? You'll never know.

Boy, was I glad to see the last of him.

Bah! He's a creep, warning me against the Empire I already accepted for a master. Besides,

if he's agent enough to engineer his freedom on Nar Shaddaa he should be agent enough to be unsurprised that the loyalist who caught him at it guns him down.

Also his life-sign-suppressing implant is total junk, it wasn't even usable by the time I hit the life-sign scanners on Belsavis. I had to carbonite freeze myself then because X's cheap electronics weren't doing the job any more.

Also his life-sign-suppressing implant is total junk, it wasn't even usable by the time I hit the life-sign scanners on Belsavis. I had to carbonite freeze myself then because X's cheap electronics weren't doing the job any more.

Yeah, I wondered about that myself.

My assumption though was that you simply didn't know how to activate it. When you used in on Nar Shaddaa he was there to do whatever to make sure it worked when you signaled it needed to be on. Also, you weren't going to announce that you had something like that to the bunch of criminal scum you were working with, were you?

Edited by Celacia