Flechette Round Change?

ViralTitan

at this point not many people are in game, even fewer are looking at the forums, and i think they would have to get to lvl 10 before they can look at the talent trees. So you are going to have to be patient on a solid answer, but I do belive the smugglers got the same changes in that last beta patch.

at this point not many people are in game, even fewer are looking at the forums, and i think they would have to get to lvl 10 before they can look at the talent trees. So you are going to have to be patient on a solid answer, but I do belive the smugglers got the same changes in that last beta patch.

Well it wasn't in the last beta patch. The current tooltip for Acid Blade describes it as the ability it was 4+ patches ago. Many Operatives are concerned that it may have been reverted to that old ability.

My tooltip is the same.

Loads a flechette round, causing your next Shoot First or Back Blast to deal an additional 584 dmg over 6 seconds... armor pen. 50% for 15s... no GCD.

Thanks for verifying, good to know they didn't change it and its just a tooltip error on the IA side. Would be nice too if people can send in a bug report in game to get this taken care off.