Whats next for the Inquistior? (Spoilers)

Sharpreaper

I finshed the Inquistior storyline a couple days back and now im wondering? What do you guys think is next for the Inquistior?

Personally I think that now were on the Dark Council the only other option is to kill the Emperor and take his place. My guess is that in future expansions your going to start killing the others on the Dark Council that won't support you. Like Darth Marr and Darth Ravage.

But thats just what I think. What you you think is in store for us?

Edited by Artthen

Hello there!

We ask that story discussions outside of the Spoilers forum be wrapped in spoiler tags. You may do this by putting [noparse]

[/noparse] at the beginning of your text and [noparse]

[/noparse] at the end! Your result will look like this:

this is an example of hidden text with spoiler tags!

We've edited the OP to put in spoiler tags. Thanks everyone and please remember to use spoiler tags where necessary while continuing this conversation!

I finshed the Inquistior storyline a couple days back and now im wondering? What do you guys think is next for the Inquistior?

Personally I think that now were on the Dark Council the only other option is to kill the Emperor and take his place. My guess is that in future expansions your going to start killing the others on the Dark Council that won't support you. Like Darth Marr and Darth Ravage.

But thats just what I think. What you you think is in store for us?

Man, I really hate to disappoint you and I'm not sure I should say anything.

Play a Jedi Knight and finish their class quest and you'll understand why your suggested option can't happen.

Man, I really hate to disappoint you and I'm not sure I should say anything.

Play a Jedi Knight and finish their class quest and you'll understand why your suggested option can't happen.

Actually, given that exact event, it creates a power vacuum for a powerful dark council member (like the inquisitor) to step up. Dominating the council and becoming the new emperor could work from a class-story perspective, although it would be a long way off.

Politics.

When you finally confront Darth Thanaton, members of the Dark Council debate whether or not give you the position in the Council. That little discussion shows, that some members word have more weight that others ( "Quiet Ravage, He/She earned His/Her place"). Also, if you read the codex entry on the subject of the Dark Council, you can see that Council constantly at war with each other - plotting intrigues, making alliances, blackmailing, all that good stuff. Basically, each one of them wants, that his word would be the final one. Since you are the new face, I`d say, expect a move (assasination attempt, alliance proposal, etc.) from almost every Council member. Then, the true power play of the dark lord begins.

On the subject of Emperor, I advise to play the Imperial agent storyline - Act 1. Certain person will say that "Emperor is occupied at the moment, and if I wanted to reshape Dark Temple in my image, He would fail to stop me. Perhaps I will do just that".

I don't believe any playable class should be able to be the ONE since it makes the game a little one sided.

In my opinion, I believe..

The next step for Inquisitors should be with the Ashara conversations. I know that the Inquisitor is a Sith, and is apart of the Sith Empire. However, I believe the Inquisitor with Ashara should start dialogues with the Jedi group that broke away from the Republic. I'm not saying the Inquisitor should go to their side, but more bring them to his or her side. Similar to having a cult in Narr Shadar, the Inquisitor's power base should be broad.

Edited by KraGiEFunctional

I don't believe any playable class should be able to be the ONE since it makes the game a little one sided.

In my opinion, I believe..

The next step for Inquisitors should be with the Ashara conversations. I know that the Inquisitor is a Sith, and is apart of the Sith Empire. However, I believe the Inquisitor with Ashara should start dialogues with the Jedi group that broke away from the Republic. I'm not saying the Inquisitor should go to their side, but more bring them to his or her side. Similar to having a cult in Narr Shadar, the Inquisitor's power base should be broad.