I'm retiring my Mercenary Bodyguard for now

flip-da-scrip

All I can say is wow...... I was a good healer and PVPer Pre 1.2. I was never the type of player to hit an "I win" button but I could atleast get in the thick of things to keep my team alive. Now its me running in and getting pounded... cant even keep myself alive let alone any of my teammates. I ended up getting yelled at by everyone for not healing when I cant even get in enough solid heals to keep myself alive. We were never an exploited class except for those who went hybrid DPS. Leave the healers alone. We only have one heal we can even hit on the run and our heal over time is a complete joke. The rest of the time we have to stand stationary and take a Mega beating..... Now I have to supplement with tons of stims. I'll be retiring that toon for now

All I can say is wow...... I was a good healer and PVPer Pre 1.2. I was never the type of player to hit an "I win" button but I could atleast get in the thick of things to keep my team alive. Now its me running in and getting pounded... cant even keep myself alive let alone any of my teammates. I ended up getting yelled at by everyone for not healing when I cant even get in enough solid heals to keep myself alive. We were never an exploited class except for those who went hybrid DPS. Leave the healers alone. We only have one heal we can even hit on the run and our heal over time is a complete joke. The rest of the time we have to stand stationary and take a Mega beating..... Now I have to supplement with tons of stims. I'll be retiring that toon for now

I was bodyguard speced my first 70 valor levels or so. I tried arsenal a bit once TM was changed in 1.2 and really enjoyed it. I felt very BHish. After the latest patch/break I was kind of at a loss on what to do. I would roll pyro, but it is much better suited for PTs. I didn't want to roll another alt to 50, so BH retired until something changes.

Edited by Wrestle

Tried it... no instant heals... the rest of the heals have a warm up timer that can be broken by combat. Heat is even worse and you stand there and get crushed

Emergency Scan (albeit long CD at 18s, with set bonus) and Kolto Missile (a big 1k-1.8k heal in pvp, woopee)