Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server Transfer

Pretty_Flacko

There really should be a way to transfer a toon to a different server. It is unfair that the server I play on is practically dead, and it takes 30 minutes for a warzone que. I just don't understand why this hasn't happened yet? How can a game be "fun", when there are less than 100 people on the fleet at all hours of the day, and i don't even want to know how low the population is on the republic fleet. I don't enjoy leveling because all i do is pvp. I wish we had the ability to transfer characters to more populated servers, or bioware could just implement server merges. But god forbid they actually listen

I just don't understand why this hasn't happened yet? How can a game be "fun", when there are less than 100 people on the fleet at all hours of the day

1. If you require 100 people on fleet at "all hours of the day" to be happy, no matter what BioWare does in terms of character transfers, you will be disappointed.

2. There is an existing thread on server transfers. I am curious why you felt the need to create yet another one.

Greetings,

Our teams are currently working on implementing server transfers for all players. We are currently in the process of transferring characters for qualified players in the Asia-Pacific regions.

As stated by the other community members, we do have a thread regarding the discussion of server transfers. If you have any additional feedback regarding this topic, please join the discussion here:

Free transfers in the future?