I suck at Anni PVP!(Lvl 34)

Roxax

Before I take this anywhere, this is not a thread saying the class sucks or a spec sucks, it's a thread saying I can't play the Anni spec as well as I can play the others. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong. As Rage in WZs I could easily get 7-9 medals, 200k damage(single target, trust me, I don't walk into a group of people with shockwave and blast off a mega crit, though that does sound fun.), and anywhere from 30-10 K/Ds to 50-3.

I tried Carnage, maybe lost like 3 kills total and now did 190k damage.

I went to Anni, I now do 180k and I feel like I'm not a threat unless I have beserk popped. Everyone seems to be able to peel me off no problem, and I'm just generally lost with the spec. I want to be as good with it as I was with Rage(played it pre- 1.2 and I'm very good at it).

Can anyone shoot this "noob" some pointers?:wea_03:

Here are a few things to remember while playing annihilation...

- Try to keep your Juyo Form / Annihilation stacks up as much as possible

- Have enough rage to use deadly saber and annihilation as soon as they are off CD

- Try to use most of your berserk for your insta-crit DoTs. The best way to do this is by popping berserk right when you apply the 3rd stack of deadly saber.

Here are a few things to remember while playing annihilation...

- Try to keep your Juyo Form / Annihilation stacks up as much as possible

- Have enough rage to use deadly saber and annihilation as soon as they are off CD

- Try to use most of your berserk for your insta-crit DoTs. The best way to do this is by popping berserk right when you apply the 3rd stack of deadly saber.

Thanks, my normal system though usually goes Charge>Deadly Saber(I try to do it while I'm still in the air)>Battering Assault>Rupture>Vicious strike, all the while trying to keep my DoTs up until I have enough fury for Beserk.

I also checked out your channel, nice vids, what keybinds do you use?