Tank Damage Taken Logs

RuQu

I'm looking for reasonable values for the DPS Received by tanks in various tiers of content.

The goal is to put a range on the damage taken various tiers, ie HM EV does 750-900 DPS, HM KP does 800-1000, NMM EV does 1000-1200, etc.

This data will be used as baseline for some simulated damage models for healing, so I only need to know the damage tanks are tanking, I don't need to back it out to the raw damage being done. As such, your stats aren't really necessary.

I, and your Healers, thank you in advance.

*edit* Of particular interest would be Jarg and Sorno, Fabricator, and Foreman Crusher on all 3 difficulties. I have yet to run the full EC, and likely never will now, so which ever fights there are tank-healing intensive would be appreciated on both modes.

Edited by RuQu

MOX parser Log from last night's 8man hard mode EV:

Annihilation droid: 117450 / 359 = 327dps

Gharj: 189029 / 323 = 585dps

Other two bosses don't really matter, and SOA didn't seem to get archived to the website.

Thinking about I'm not sure looking at the whole fight makes sense for what you are trying to do. Gharj for instance has the fight broken up by the platform jumping where I'm taking little to no damage.

Anyway, it is what I have on hand right now. Hope it is somewhat useful.

MOX parser Log from last night's 8man hard mode EV:

Annihilation droid: 117450 / 359 = 327dps

Gharj: 189029 / 323 = 585dps

Other two bosses don't really matter, and SOA didn't seem to get archived to the website.

Thinking about I'm not sure looking at the whole fight makes sense for what you are trying to do. Gharj for instance has the fight broken up by the platform jumping where I'm taking little to no damage.

Anyway, it is what I have on hand right now. Hope it is somewhat useful.

Can you tell his "swing timer" from the logs? ie is he hitting for 585 every second, or 1170 every 2 seconds?

Can you see in the logs how long on average your phases lasted? Seems Gharj was about 75% on one platform and 25% running around to other platforms. That would increase his DPS to 781.

Do you have links for the logs?

I'm open to other suggestions on how to get a sense of these numbers, as well. Perhaps just looking at certain tank-heal heavy fights. Jarg and Sorno, for instance, or Fabricator, or Foreman Crusher.

Can you tell his "swing timer" from the logs? ie is he hitting for 585 every second, or 1170 every 2 seconds?

Can you see in the logs how long on average your phases lasted? Seems Gharj was about 75% on one platform and 25% running around to other platforms. That would increase his DPS to 781.

I'm open to other suggestions on how to get a sense of these numbers, as well. Perhaps just looking at certain tank-heal heavy fights. Jarg and Sorno, for instance, or Fabricator, or Foreman Crusher.

Ill try to remember to check when I get home. All I have is the MOX data archived to the website which only shows totals.

I uploaded my EV log here: http://www.torparse.com/a/16674

You can dig through there if you feel inclined.

It's showing higher DPS than the MOX parser data and I'm inclined to believe torparse more since I've seen quite a few issues with the raid archiving of MOX.

But it shows 392dps for annihilation droid and 686 for gharj.

SOA is doing about 417dps over the fight but pulling some quick information I took about 1000dps on the first phase, and 750dps on the second phase.