Wheres my Taun Taun?

KellaFail

Greetings everyone,

We know that everyone is eager to receive their Tauntaun Ram Pet and 30 free days through the Legacy Promotion. If your account met the Legacy Promotion requirements by April 22nd, you will receive your rewards via in-game mail by 11:59 pm CDT today:

Swift and strong, and ready to stand firm at its master’s side, the Tauntuan Ram pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

If you qualify and have signed up to receive The Old Republic updates by email, you’ll receive an email notification from ‘The Old Republic™ Community’. The 30 days of game time will show up on your account by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT and will begin once your current game time remaining expires. If the remaining game time on your account expires prior to April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT, you will be unable to login to the game until your 30 days of game time are added to your account.

Our APAC transfer community will receive their Tauntaun Ram Pets slightly later due to issues involving in-game mail for transfer accounts. Here's what Senior Online Community Manager Stephen Reid had to say:

To ensure no-one misses out, we are briefly delaying delivery of the Tauntaun Ram Pet to those who are transferring their characters. Everyone who has transferred characters(s) to the Asia-Pacific servers should receive their Tauntaun Ram Pet via in-game mail early next week (starting April 30th). We’ll bring you more exact details closer to the time.

For more information on the Legacy Promotion, read here.

We hope this sheds some light on the matter. We will be closing this thread now. Thank you and enjoy your Legacy rewards!

So, I qualified (got to legacy level 6 before given date), and I'm signed up to receive TOR updates by email, but I haven't received an email while lots of other players have said they have. Should I be worried about that?

So, I qualified (got to legacy level 6 before given date), and I'm signed up to receive TOR updates by email, but I haven't received an email while lots of other players have said they have. Should I be worried about that?

From what I got, only players who had a level 50 on april 12 actually received the e-mail, but not the other qualifying players, because the promotion was extended after the e-mail was sent out.

Nope If the data is correct, how is it spam?

Some people think that the community should not help each other or pass on info on the community forums.

Therefore if you're not trolling you MUST be a fanboi wannabe mod!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Jestunhi

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a few threads on this topic and in the interest of consolidating discussion, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion here:

Free 30 days and Tauntaun Ram pet

As stated earlier, the following information regarding the Legacy Promotion may be of assistance:

Regarding the 30 days free play:

PLEASE NOTE: If you qualify and have signed up to receive The Old Republic updates by email, you’ll receive an email notification from ‘The Old Republic™ Community’. The 30 days of game time will show up on your account by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT and will begin once your current game time remaining expires. If the remaining game time on your account expires prior to April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT, you will be unable to login to the game until your 30 days of game time are added to your account.

Regarding the Tauntaun Ram Pet:

We appreciate the support of our community throughout the development of the Legacy game update. As a ‘Thank You’ gift, we are giving all active subscribers (as of April 12, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT) the following in-game Legacy reward: the Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet*, sure to be your new best friend!

Swift and strong, and ready to stand firm at its master’s side, the Tauntaun Ram pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

If you are part of the APAC character transfers, please see this thread from Senior Online Community Manager, Stephen Reid:

APAC character transfer: Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet delayed

Hey everyone. This message only applies to those players who are transferring characters to the Asia-Pacific servers.

As you may know, by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT / April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT, we are due to grant all active subscribers (as of April 12, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT) the in-game Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet via in-game mail.

As in-game mail items do not transfer as part of the current character transfer process it’s possible that some players would be transferred before they could receive their pet via in-game mail.

To ensure no-one misses out, we are briefly delaying delivery of the Tauntaun Ram Pet to those who are transferring their characters. Everyone who has transferred characters(s) to the Asia-Pacific servers should receive their Tauntaun Ram Pet via in-game mail early next week (starting April 30th). We’ll bring you more exact details closer to the time.

This does mean those of you who transferred characters will be Tauntaun-less for a few more days, but we'll ensure you all get your new best friend early next week. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Thank you! :)