Advanced Purple War Hero's Crystal

Ignobull

• 1 month later...
I don't think the schematic is that hard to get. I got mine in only a few boxes when I was getting rid of my champion/centurion coms after 1.2 (through maybe I got lucky). Problem is right now it take 2 of the pvp crafting material that costs 1k wz each and currently are BoP. I read on the 1.3 patch notes that they are changing them. that will make it easier since then it just a matter of getting 2 yourself and find an artificer you trust or just do a secure trade instead of mail.

I don't think the schematic is that hard to get. I got mine in only a few boxes when I was getting rid of my champion/centurion coms after 1.2 (through maybe I got lucky). Problem is right now it take 2 of the pvp crafting material that costs 1k wz each and currently are BoP. I read on the 1.3 patch notes that they are changing them. that will make it easier since then it just a matter of getting 2 yourself and find an artificer you trust or just do a secure trade instead of mail.

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY. I opened 36 boxes before that happened.

Of course, I got the Cyan War Hero schematic on the 8th or 9th Box, so it wasn't like many of the boxes were a waste.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.