Please fix follow target function...

MirrimFaranth

I find it amazing that I cant follow a target, or can do so for maybe 2 seconds before it bugs out and leaves me running in place in this game. When we have companions that follow us everywhere, I cant follow target? I hope this is just a bug, since the feature is in game, its just the most poorly working follow target feature I have ever seen.

Fix this please. Thx.

Edited by MirrimFaranth

This is such a ridiculous thing. I have never experienced any MMORPG that did not have functioning Follow and Assist macros available at launch.

So they have two days!

I will not subscribe until they have these features working.

Mal

Seems like a pretty silly reason to not subscribe. These features will be functioning properly shortly after launch if not beforehand.

A lot of basic mechanics are not functioning properly, but Bioware are aware of many of them, so they'll be priority in the next patch, I'm sure of it.

Regards,

Tenneth

Edited by Tenneth

I am yet another who is waiting for follow to be fixed, it is worrying that they would launch without follow and without fixing the PvP portraits/health bar issue (when you are dying in PvP because healing is a pain in the butt without seeing who is hurt)