1.2 Bug List for Vanguard

I'm aware of the following bugs, which I have reported in-game:

1. Ticket #5099691: for Vanguard, the Pulse Generator talent in the Tactics tree is not providing the 70% snare functionality at 5 stacks of the buff when using Pulse Cannon.

This functionality works for the mirror talent for Powertech.

2. Ticket #5099716: for Vanguard, the Plasma Cell Damage-Over-Time effect is ticking only 2 times instead of 3 times. The first tick is missing so the DoT effect is only dealing two-thirds of the tooltip damage. The Plasma Cell DoT was working correctly prior to Patch 1.2.

You'd think this would have been caught in the follow up patches to 1.2...good job catching it

The devs are still busy leveling their Republic alts to 50 so they can confirm the bugs :)

Edited by Taunque

I'm pretty sure there is something up with dots registering after a cleanse making it difficult for Assualt to activate HIB.

I'm seeing my dots getting cleansed, I then reapply the dot, but still can't use HIB.

I know they could be getting cleansed by others, but it is happening far too often since 1.2 to be a coincidence.

I haven't reported this because I'd like to see it confirmed by others first.

Already reported the bug, but could always use another confirmation.

The skill "High Friction Bolts" is supposed to return 1 ammo if you HiB a burning target. However, if the HiB kills the target you do not receive the 1 ammo back. I've only done it in a PvE setting, but it is basically:

1) You do receive ammo if HiB hits a burning target, but do not kill it

2) You do NOT receive 1 ammo if the HiB kills the target

Add this to the list of bugs...

Over the last few days I've tested this many times in Warzones.

- Hold the Line does not work as intended.

I've had the buff on, sometimes even with full resolve and sometimes not, and I still have gotten Whirlwinded, Force Choked, and Debilitated (Agent melee stun).

I put in a ticket about this, but am curious if anyone else is experiencing it: When I pull with a sticky grenade, it doesn't actually throw a sticky grenade. It looks, sounds like and does the weak damage of explosive round. I don't even have explosive round on my bar, but it is showing up on the meter too. After the first cooldown, if I use sticky grenade again, it behaves normally, its only on the first use per fight.

Over the last few days I've tested this many times in Warzones.

- Hold the Line does not work as intended.

I've had the buff on, sometimes even with full resolve and sometimes not, and I still have gotten Whirlwinded, Force Choked, and Debilitated (Agent melee stun).

HtL provides immunity to movement (root, snare) and physics-related (e.g. knockbacks, pulls) effects, not to the incapacitates or stuns you listed.

So HtL is working correctly AFAIK.

I'm aware of the following bugs, which I have reported in-game:

1. Ticket #5099691: for Vanguard, the Pulse Generator talent in the Tactics tree is not providing the 70% snare functionality at 5 stacks of the buff when using Pulse Cannon.

This functionality works for the mirror talent for Powertech.

2. Ticket #5099716: for Vanguard, the Plasma Cell Damage-Over-Time effect is ticking only 2 times instead of 3 times. The first tick is missing so the DoT effect is only dealing two-thirds of the tooltip damage. The Plasma Cell DoT was working correctly prior to Patch 1.2.

Wow, how did they miss this on Vanguards, but not on Bounty Hunters? I think the only bug we have found is Ion Gas Cylinder's damage is lower than it states.

I still can't believe they fixed 4 classes bugs, and still haven't fixed your slow yet.