Free Tauntaun pet - when do we get it? :))

Ri_Aminus

I remember the email saying we would get an ingame mail on the 24th with the pet in it, its the 24th and I didnt get any ingame mails, been wondering this myself.

The 24th is not over yet. I don't have the e-mail in front of me, but if it said April 24, I would assume they will send them out in batches during the course of the day.

I imagine sometime today if not contact CS.

I have a toon on test that has finished act 1, and my toons on live got their titles but that did not come immediately even though some others did have theirs. I believe it is sent out in waves. Just a guess but that is how it seemed with the titles.

We're celebrating the release of the "Legacy" Game Update by rewarding our active subscribers with an in-game Legacy reward. You will be receiving your Legacy Tauntaun Pet*, sure to be your new best friend, via in-game mail by April 25, 11:59PM CDT/April 26, 4:59AM GMT.

GMT timezone is 26th at 5am

GMT timezone is 26th at 5am

and this is my mail

As an added bonus, we will be awarding all active subscribers an in-game Legacy reward, the Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet**, as our way of saying thanks for your support. The Tauntaun Ram Pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 24, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 25, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

No wonder none knows if BioWare contradicts their own information. :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.