30 days for free, only for USA customers?

oldshatterhand

So the April 24th deadline passed, neither myself or anyone I know from my server got the free 30 days. So it was only for USA players, like all BW promotions and stuff?

And yes, I had a level 50 for months and legacy level 26 so that's not the issue.

Check your date

I have renew my 3 month sub on 4/19

next renew will be on 8/18 that is 4 month later.

So the 1 month have been added to my account, but it is not explicit.

PS: I'm in France.

Bye bye then. The promotion clearly said you needed an active sub...

Active sub says nothing.

Active sub SINCE launch is another thing.

Please elaborate before I jump into conclusions.

Don't Bioware think that people who want to play every month can't pay immediately that second after a sub runs out? It's called "waiting for wages".

If not, well I'll just stumble down to Diablo 3 and GW2 and they lose a customer :)

Active sub says nothing.

Active sub SINCE launch is another thing.

Please elaborate before I jump into conclusions.

Don't Bioware think that people who want to play every month can't pay immediately that second after a sub runs out? It's called "waiting for wages".

If not, well I'll just stumble down to Diablo 3 and GW2 and they lose a customer :)

I've never seen anyone say you needed a continuous sub. Just active.

Credit = April 25th by 11:59pm CDT

Now = April 24th, 8:36am CDT

Where is the lack of competence?

Missed the delay to 25th, for a long time when they introduced the 30 free days the deadline was the 24th, just before the maintenance.

Were you a customer the entire time now? You have to have a continuous sub.

Started to play this game on January 5th and had an active subscription ever since.

Edited by oldshatterhand

Eu here, my account expired on the 15h, had a couple days of "don't have a sub" then it started working again till today (24th), now it's expired again, it should be reopened tonight i think.

Tera's ea starts on the 28th though so it's pretty irrelevant for me.

According to the promotion, you had to have an active sub on the 12th with a level 50 ro the 22th with a level 50 or legacy 6. So, if you had a level 50 before your sub ended the 15th, you should be ok. If you didn't, then you won't get the free month, as you didn't have an active account by the 22th.