Having problems against guardians/sentinels

sithlordcip

I know I have problems with guardians/sentinels , im a pyro merc with full recruit gear and BM relics.

Do you Pyro's out there think that Guardians/Sentinels are too OP vs us? Do you think ars is better than Pyro for handling these classes?

Need some suggestions pls

I know I have problems with guardians/sentinels , im a pyro merc with full recruit gear and BM relics.

Do you Pyro's out there think that Guardians/Sentinels are too OP vs us? Do you think ars is better than Pyro for handling these classes?

You have guardians putting guard on sents now and heals standing off its a sad day to be a merc :wea_02:

Hope that he's already at sub 50% health with little/no resolve and throw everything on them.

Honestly though, Sentinels are god awful to fight against especially if they're smart.

I've completely shelved my merc for pvp, it's just not worth the frustration.

In b4 "l2p noob"

It has nothing to do with "L2P", there's simply too many ways to counter mercs as standing still while casting is the only way you'll have a chance of killing something.

In the end we still have to utilize TM as fillers for consistent pressure and increased Unload procs also makes us even more immobile than ever.

Rotate interrupt + stuns (as long as the resolve bar allows it) and that's all she said, you're back respawning already ^^

When playing a class makes you angry, bitter and you want to boil kittens in oil... time shelf your merc.

And that's not far from the truth at the moment.