Open world pvp

Neeton

One of the most fun things in any MMO is open world Pvp and randomly finding someone and killing them. Excluding the fail planet Ilum I find a lack of this in every planet. Whenever i'm on any of my toons and questing I never seem to find any of the opposite faction. It seems that there are not enough neutral territories. Anyone else feel the same way, what can they do?

Depends on your server.

If your server is dead and you see 5 people from your faction, you are not likely to find people.

If you are on a populated server, you should see a lot of enemy players!

If you are thinking about reroll or transfer in future, consider fatman or another populated server.:wea_03:

Well first off, I know it is convenient to have everything basically in fleet, but FP entrances should be in Neutral locations that have to be traveled to. That way on pvp server the chance of having a random fight would increase. Just one idea

I dont have this issue on swiftsure, but we are the 2nd most populated us server next to fatman. also if bioware keeps doing these events like the rakghoul plauge ull see plents of world pvp on the planets its happening on. One day back when the event started on swiftsure imps literally took over the republic dune sea town it was pretty epic

More events on more planets would be really fun and exciting...

How much does it cost to server xfer? Also, how many players of your faction are usually on a planet? myne is around 9 people so yea server population is propably a factor of no open world PvP.

You cant server transfer unless ur an aussie as of yet. They need to do cross server and/or server merges badly idc about the bad PR if u wanna keep the ppl u have u need to increase population not everyone likes having to reroll(i did 3 times 5 50's on 3 diff servers)