This could be an idea...

TwitchingFiber

...I wish that I could pay X amount of $$ to have a level swap on my chars.....I no longer play my level 50 and I enjoy playing another char more...all I want to do is PvP...and really don't feel like questing...if that couldn't happen, I wish that you could chose to level through PvP or PvE so that the PvE or PvP experience would be more for whichever you prefer.

Just a though...I know it wont happen...

:wea_02::wea_03::wea_04:

EDIT: Maybe just have it 1 time per account so people aren't just constantly doing it.

Edited by TwitchingFiber
1 timer per account.

Yeah, no.

People create FotM classes and swap the levels around to win at PvP.

Maybe they have it as a one time thing per account.

But I do think they could do something to chose where you can choose to level through PvP only, I know you can do that now but that takes a very long time to do with how little the exp is.

Maybe they have it as a one time thing per account.

But I do think they could do something to chose where you can choose to level through PvP only, I know you can do that now but that takes a very long time to do with how little the exp is.

This game isn't really made for PvP. It's main focus is the story.

This game isn't really made for PvP. It's main focus is the story.

I know, but this is something that can help bring it towards PVP. BW Said they want to work on PVP, I think this could be helpful and shouldn't be that complicated to do.

I just hope, something like this comes out. I really just want to get this char 50 to PvP, but don't have the drive/time to quest all the way.

Thanks for your bump...your post almost supports or demotes this topic at all...

But thanks...for the bump.

I honestly don't think it has much merit. Then again, I'm not a PvPer.

For all intents and purposes you can start PvPing as soon as you hit level ten or so unless I'm mistaken. It can't be that much of a burden to play up till that point in a chosen class and then hitting the PvP lanes.

I honestly don't think it has much merit. Then again, I'm not a PvPer.

For all intents and purposes you can start PvPing as soon as you hit level ten or so unless I'm mistaken. It can't be that much of a burden to play up till that point in a chosen class and then hitting the PvP lanes.

You are correct, you can start to PvP at level 10.

That being said, the experience gain is okay at low levels is good, you can level at a decent speed doing class quests at PvP only around 10-20. Once you get in the 20 range the exp becomes incredibly slow. I know Swtor was not intended to be a PvP heavy game, but BW is finding out that a lot of people love to PVP also, I'm sure doing something to have a 1 time activation and or char level swap shouldn't be too hard to do.

If they do chose to let people level swap, they should just have them swap with what gear and such they have, also with the companions they have. I'm not asking to swap and have intant BM gear or anything, just something that helps us folks out that don't have the time anymore to quest grind all the way to 50 just to enjoy the PvP that they love.

You think it shouldn't be too hard?

You must know a lot about Game Design.

It's just as hard as reset someone back levels....it's been done with valor and levels...

Plus, I'm willing to give up a very high Valor, WH Bounty Hunter for a fresh 50...and pay $$ for it...If it's a 1 time thing per account and you must have atleast 1 level 50 to do it, it wont hurt the PvP community at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.