Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Which tree's provide the most fun?

JnEricsonx

with pyro almost all of your most used abilities are instant and ranged. You will eventually need too get in close to sustain your dps though. I personally really like the mobility and partial range of pyro and taking it away just feels weird.

I mean, ok, tanking is tanking, but if I wanted to go dps, would AP, Pyro, or a hybrid of the two work? Or a hybrid of the tank tree and AP or Pyro? I'm curious as to people's thoughts?

Kind of a hard thing to say what is "Fun". I like Pyro, other's find AP more fun. Best thing I can say is pick a spec of both and try em out for a day.

Kind of a hard thing to say what is "Fun". I like Pyro, other's find AP more fun. Best thing I can say is pick a spec of both and try em out for a day.

i would say give them a few days. Once you get used to one spec another spec that plays a differently as Pyro and AP it takes a bit of getting used to.

i would say give them a few days. Once you get used to one spec another spec that plays a differently as Pyro and AP it takes a bit of getting used to.

This is the absolute truth of the matter. If you don't give it a week than you will never get a good appreciation of the spec.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.