The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Master Vandar Tokare VS Jedi Master Yoda

Microidz

Just because they are of the same species doesn't mean they are equals lol. Yoda would win, for certain. There are few people Yoda would ever lose against, if even he could. I mean, against Sidious, he tied rather than lost. Maybe against Abeloth or even Anakin Skywalker had he been more man than machine.

This is just like comparing Luke Skywalker against Atton Rand.

Just because they are of the same species doesn't mean they are equals lol. Yoda would win, for certain. There are few people Yoda would ever lose against, if even he could. I mean, against Sidious, he tied rather than lost. Maybe against Abeloth or even Anakin Skywalker had he been more man than machine.

Atton was an Echani trained Sith Assassin, remember. He's crafty, wily, and knows how to take down Jedi before they even realize he's there..... hmmmm. I just described Batman. :eek:

I am not certain how you can compare the two. Although they are the same species, they are both from different time periods. Besides, Yoda should have much more experience than Vandar because he has likely learned things about the Force that Vandar never knew.

Yoda lost to Sidious. The novel makes that clear.

• 2 years later...
I agree Yoda would win, but it would still be a interesting fight because I looked on Wookiepedia and went to his Powers and Abilities and it says " Vandar Tokare was a master of the Ataru variant of Jar'Kai, and wielded two lightsaber shotos. Like most wielders of the Force, he could perform Mind tricks, but he also possessed many strong Force powers such as Sever Force and Force suppression. He was also capable of advanced applications of Telekinesis, like levitation, and was also able to wield his shotos telekinetically." I don't know if that's true, but it's still pretty cool. I don't know much else about him.