Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Thread for recommended changes to HEC:

TheOpf

Hey guys, I posted a thread in the Customer Service Forums. I have been running tests over the last few weeks on a spreadsheet and no matter how we calculate it. Using HEC instead of 8 points in Assault for improved Plasma Cell is a 60-100 point dps loss.

Which means you gain 100 dps to get rid of passive venting and instead use Rapid Shots to vent because Rapid shot s uses buffed CGC.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4107520#post4107520

Please help me keep this thread up and let's get some changes to help Tactics become better.

Edited by TheOpf

Done. I'm a great fan of tactics even right now, but the fact that PG damage boost is not scaling as intended and it does not give 70% slow on 5 stacks makes me just sad.

In the recent patch notes, I still don't see the fix for the PG or HEC for Vanguards.

In the recent patch notes, I still don't see the fix for the PG or HEC for Vanguards.

Vanguards have such a low population that our bug fixes are really low on the totem pole. It is sad how many major bugs existed/currently exist for so long that aren't getting fixed. What is even more sad is the BH versions all work, so we don't get their voices.

Vanguards have such a low population that our bug fixes are really low on the totem pole. It is sad how many major bugs existed/currently exist for so long that aren't getting fixed. What is even more sad is the BH versions all work, so we don't get their voices.

Yea but the advantage for us, no one expects the Vanguard. *sinister face*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.