Looking to change servers

evulbunny

So I just reached level 50 and was so excited to play some of the endgame content, but unfortunately my server is dead. I know a lot are and I was looking to change servers, and possibly find a guild. I can usually get a few hours a day (I'm a chef, we don't know what down time is) and I love raids, WB take downs, flashpoints, heroics, stuff like that..just need a server and possible guild where this happens. Any suggestions?

Sword of Ajunta Pall-East PvP is pretty solid. it is a light-standard (but more on the standard recently) and has a pretty social population and loyal pop. why a light-standard over heavy you ask? we have very minimal WZ queue times and no Planet/log on queue times. our guild is recruiting right now. check us out.: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=389352 If you are interested, PM me.

So I just reached level 50 and was so excited to play some of the endgame content, but unfortunately my server is dead. I know a lot are and I was looking to change servers, and possibly find a guild. I can usually get a few hours a day (I'm a chef, we don't know what down time is) and I love raids, WB take downs, flashpoints, heroics, stuff like that..just need a server and possible guild where this happens. Any suggestions?

Switch to The Fatman and join my guild! The Fatman is a PvP server with many players, but the downside is that it has trolls in general chat sometimes and long queues. The Fatman is probably the easiest way of not only getting into a guild, but queuing for WZs and doing many events like Heroics, FPs, etc.

This is my guild: Republic/Imperial Underworld?

We're a new guild that has many ideals and qualities most other guilds don't have like Activity, Collaboration, Kindness, and most importantly, Maturity! We are also sponsored by the Star Wars Facebook fanpage The Star Wars Underworld, which has almost 10,000 likes! We plan on having events that are conducted on a scheduled-and-free-setup basis, which will make it easy for the majority of our players to attend and participate.

Message me in-game on The Fatman @ Martini (Republic) or @ Dæmon (Empire) [alt + 0230), or send me a PM on the website, here! Hope to here from you!

Im strongly considering unsubscribing to the game because i don't want to reroll i have 2 level 50's on the infinity gate pvp server fully pvp geared and level 19 legacy level. Im literally waitting in 20-30 minute queue's, the fleet has about maybe 20 people at peak times (6-8pm) eastern (east coast server)

Really hope they allow server transfers or merges. Cross-server might be a temporary fix for pvp but not pve.

Please fix this!

Mind Trick is a solid server. Flames of the Phoenix (Republic) and Ashes of the Phoenix (Empire) are some good guilds over there.

If you're into RP, then Jung Ma is an amazing server. I run a guild there on the Republic side and am going to start another one on the Empire side for Bounty Hunters. If you're interested in that, feel free to send me a PM.

evulbunny I suggest you roll another toon on the fatman server it is always full! And join Ruin :D Dont hate on me you Ruin haters lol.. Or you can wait for Bio Ware to put in server transfers like they said they would be doing eventually at the Guild Summit. Your choice really, personally I think you would get a new 50 before Bio Ware gets that done since they have a lot of projects they are working on right now.

Space Slug isn't too bad. Usually around 200 at imperial fleet, 150 at republic fleet during peak times. Or more. No trouble finding pugs for hard mode flashpoints, a good amount of raid guilds.

If you want to make a new Imperial character and give it a test spin, look for someone from Mobius and we'll gladly help you with gear and running some flashpoints or heroics. Or just go solo, still usually 10-25 on hutta or korriban, and 40+ on dromund kaas.