PVP just not fun anymore

prior to 1.2 I loved playing my Jugg as Rage spec. I know it had weaknesses and might not be the best spec for premade groups, but I really simply enjoyed the playstyle.

I was nervous about the patch just reading the patchnotes, but having reached full BM gear post patch, the damage output hasnt been nerfed too much, although its certainly lower than before. However...

Rage spec simply isn't as fun anymore, I can live with the longer cooldown on Slam. It's actually the overall cooldown reduction from the Rage Stance thats done the damage. I repeatedly find myself waiting on cooldowns for several abilities now. Each individual one would be tolerable, but to have the increased cooldown universally? pretty much killed it for me.

yes I tried Vengeance, just dont like the playstyle at all, plus even more waiting for cooldowns.

Just posting in case I've missed something and someone can show me a solution. Would be nice as I loved the class, but now I've lost interest in playing :(

Well... you kinda shot yourself in the foot really as far as any advice I can give you.

I never have to wait on cooldowns with my spec:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1010MZsMroruddMZrr0Rz.1

I find that Obliterate has more burst, and since it also roots the target now is really good for mobile fights. You can also Obliterate to Entrenched/Covered snipers.

yes I tried Vengeance, just dont like the playstyle at all, plus even more waiting for cooldowns.

No idea what you're talking about. I never wait on cooldowns in Veng spec. There's always something to use. I would imagine Rage is the same and that's it's something to do with your playstyle.

I was a hardcore rage fanatic pre 1.2, but post 1.2 I have had to makes some changes as well.

The above post is pretty close on to what i was enjoying early on. The addition of obliterate locking them in place for another 1 sec just like charge made it so sweet to run down healers.

The only real difference between the above and my build is I always ran battlecry, saved on rage and allowed me to follow up every force charge or obliterate with a force scream while the impale buff was up.

The build i have been loving the heck out of is:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101RrrdzzMZfororudz.1

I actively switch between Tanking spec and Shien form, depending on what i am doing. Tanking spec for holding nodes or protecting healers, shien for going after the hutball carrier or attacking healers. I'm loving the snot out of it.

Yeah i ran a hybrid vengeance like that for a bit it was fun. Personally i prefer teh 16/25 version of it with some dots and better enraged defense. I also stay in soresu and am basically a pvp off tank. I rarely if ever hurt for rage and can guard at will without losing rage generated.