Sith lords of ancient time - were there the most powerfull ?

Sewerus

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so apparently they were not powerful enough to resist it.

which goes to prove sidious's power. Being handicapped =more powerful than the previous generation?

The previous generation wouldn't have been able to use their powers at all because Sidious was simply that powerful. The fact that the Jedi were capable of fighting and using the force as effectively as they were is a testament to their power and skill.

To answer your question. The Dark Side isn't stronger. Sidious was stronger than the entire jedi order. Luke defeated Sidious reborn in a duel. Luke is Light. Sidious is dark. The order could not accomplish this. Luke could. Ergo Luke became more powerful than Sidious.

Edited by Rhyltran

Revan was also special, as were exar kun, as were naga sadow, marka ragnos etc.

I could copy countless jedi/sith here, they were all special.

I doubt he found much time to train and even if he did, I doubt he had as much training as revan, exar kun, Ulic Qel-Droma etc. And yet there were also very powerful jedi/sith and yet there he was suppose to be more powerful then any of them.

I see no logic there.

Luke is basically the grandson of the Force.

Doesn't matter what his reasoning behind changing lore is, at the end of the day the IP is his and what he says goes for those that MATTER. Authors, artists, game designers etc have to go by what he considers canon and so his word is important, whether or not its disagreed on or not.

All that said, I believe that the fanbase have their own right to canon as universes are only as fleshed out as fans allow. Its just that at the end of the day, there is little guarantee what they like to think of as canon will be carried by those that matter.

But hes gone totally loopy. I mean jar jar binks dude...