Snares NEED to be affected by the resolve bar

Upathealmighty

I dont understand why snares arent affected by the resolove bar. All these pushbacks/snare, pull/snare, leap/snare, its quite frankly becoming a frustrating thing. Especially now since knights/guardians are the new FOTM, getting trained by snares, one after the other is getting mad old.

I get that resolve prevents "any move that renders your character incapacitated" but there needs to be a DR on it or SOMETHING, not just "lets just let the person not move until he dies" :mad:

At the very LEAST when your white bar'd you shouldnt be able to get re snared. nothing is more annoying than to be running the ball, getting stunned until white bar, trinket!, then getting snared into oblivion.

There has to be a fix out there somewhere and i have a feeling im not the only one that feels this way

This really isnt supposed to be a QQ thread about a certain class but if i QQ about anything is that snares arent affected by the resolve bar.

People saying snares shouldn't be affected are clearly playing ranged classes. Slows should not be affected by resolve, but snares most definitely should be. When people carrying the ball in huttball can be spam snared till death, there's something wrong!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.