Regarding server queues

StephenReid

Yep I don't think that having a queue which says 1hr 40 mins which takes 5 hrs is really exceptable. Great game but takes too long to get into game, losing interest as cannot be bothered to wait 5 hrs to continue leveling my character. Would start on another server but my friends are on one of the busy servers!!!.

Please sort this out, hopefully we will see an improvement come release on the 20th

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad how bad a game launch can be after WoW has been out for 6-7 years and other MMO's. But then again, it's EA. What do you expect from the money hungry robots. Just sad to hear the same excuses, and BioWare has the nerve to tell me that they are not opening new servers cuz they want me to have a richer experience. 2 hours waiting is not any kind of experience, it's just crap. Edited by Duskyi

Why is the estimated que time so misleading? It said 1h and 30mins when i jumped in que. I've been in for 1h and 30min now and im not even halfway through yet.

I can only think it's to give a more positive feel to logging in, someone queued 5 hrs earlier, server time said 2hrs!!!

It's sad how bad a game launch can be after WoW has been out for 6-7 years and other MMO's. But then again, it's EA. What do you expect from the money hungry robots. Just sad to hear the same excuses, and BioWare has the nerve to tell me that they are not opening new servers cuz they want me to have a richer experience. 2 hours waiting is not any kind of experience, it's just crap.

signed

What makes me the most angry is that Bioware says that they dont want any servers to be underpopulated because it will ruin our gaming experience so queues might be neccesary. WE DONT CARE ABOUT SERVERS BEING A BIT UNDERPOPULATED JUST LET US PLAY THE GAME WITH ANY GOD DAMNED QUEUES.

Does anyone know what the population is on a server out of curiosity? Cause there is so many servers I am shocked that they are filling up so fast. i mean I understand that there could be about 4-5 million people playing this on launch day so why isn't A) the server population bigger or B) more servers?

Or is it the cause they are limiting the amount of people can log in not to cause to much strain to the servers?

Oh btw BW if you do put more servers on please more RP servers, only 2 English RP servers and only one RP-PVP is a bit stupid to be honest.

Edited by solo-nite

i just waited 30 mins in queue to crash and have to wait again for another 30 mins, this is not on guys, common, its not even release yet and I'm having to wait to play my game, not good not good.

30 min is nothing be gratefull

thre is 6 hrs que on tomb of freedon nadd

To say i'm fed up with the SERVER QUES would be an understatement.

Sort this out quickly Bioware or YOU MAY LOSE US ALL.

Please answer us, DON'T do what SOE did in Galaxies and LEAVE US HANGING.

Players DON'T want to start fresh on new servers so please start opening more and ALLOW FREE TRANSFERS.

Alot of people ONLY HAVE 3-4 HOURS game time due to REAL LIFE COMMITMENTS.

So if ques are this long or longer then they will NEVER GET TO PLAY THE GAME.

THE GAME IS GREAT IF YOU CAN GET ON TO PLAY IT.

Does anyone know what the population is on a server out of curiosity? Cause there is so many servers I am shocked that they are filling up so fast. i mean I understand that there could be about 4-5 million people playing this on launch day so why isn't A) the server population bigger or B) more servers?

Or is it the cause they are limiting the amount of people can log in not to cause to much strain to the servers?

Its been proven and confirmed that server capacity is capped by BW to around 2.5k

To say i'm fed up with the SERVER QUES would be an understatement.

Sort this out quickly Bioware or YOU MAY LOSE US ALL.

Please answer us, DON'T do what SOE did in Galaxies and LEAVE US HANGING.

Players DON'T want to start fresh on new servers so please start opening more and ALLOW FREE TRANSFERS.

Alot of people ONLY HAVE 3-4 HOURS game time due to REAL LIFE COMMITMENTS.

So if ques are this long or longer then they will NEVER GET TO PLAY THE GAME.

THE GAME IS GREAT IF YOU CAN GET ON TO PLAY IT.

[/quote