Question: PVP: Our Weak Points..

Flindzor

First Off,

I want to know what we have to deal with in pvp... What would be the class we would see being the biggest problem? I'm not really worried about Pvp Battlegrounds, Its more about the World pvp zones. I am sure its just going to be getting use to playing against each class 1v1 but I just wanted to get some input!

Thanks in advance! :eek:

First Off,

I want to know what we have to deal with in pvp... What would be the class we would see being the biggest problem? I'm not really worried about Pvp Battlegrounds, Its more about the World pvp zones. I am sure its just going to be getting use to playing against each class 1v1 but I just wanted to get some input!

Thanks in advance! :eek:

Scoundrel, shadow, and gunslinger are the top three threats (in that order) because they take away your ability to plan out the engagement before it happens. A sniper will always win with a preparation advantage.

I struggled during a pvp match earlier against a Jedi player (not sure which). They stunned me and then proceeded to keep pounding me to death while I couldn't run away - not really fair considering my stun goes away as soon as the target takes damage. I'd love to have a stun skill that allows me to keep shooting the target and them remain stunned instead of the stun ending instantly as soon as they take damage :mad:

Dont forget your melee stun, works great against leaping jedi.

Aside from that, i just usually kill anyone that engages. After doing 5 PVP matches tonight, i was top DPS and kills for 4/5, which is my usual trend. Dont worry so much about CC unless you see a big group of em to throw a flashbang at. And be sure to spec mostly into Marksman for Followthrough and its cooldown/energy reduction skills. You tend to be able to eat through opponents like nothing with that.

Dont forget your melee stun, works great against leaping jedi.

Aside from that, i just usually kill anyone that engages. After doing 5 PVP matches tonight, i was top DPS and kills for 4/5, which is my usual trend. Dont worry so much about CC unless you see a big group of em to throw a flashbang at. And be sure to spec mostly into Marksman for Followthrough and its cooldown/energy reduction skills. You tend to be able to eat through opponents like nothing with that.

+1 this ability is absolutely key

That is why Snipe spec IA are for PVE IMO.

As an OP I am going into the conc tree which is just nasty for both PVP and PVE. In pvp I rarly get owned "Unless I hav the ball in Hutball" So I would just check other trees becides marksmen in that tree.

Tonight @ 7EST check out Xirony POV from Vexxgaming.com leveling out a Imperial Agent, pvp, Flash points and more http://www.justin.tv/vexxgaming

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.