Was this a fair duel?

vwsupra

We were in civil war, and geting rollstomped, so I typed /sit next to spawn area, then this player pulled me down while I was sitting to he's 5 other friends and ganked me. While I was geting r*p*d I said id f u up in a 1vs1 to the player that pulled me. So I took a speeder to left with the rest of my team and just chilled. So then the. Player comes to the left alone and taunts me. So let's do this then, I ran over to him, and before I get there he takes one of those red 30% stat buffs laying beside him. We duel and it was VERY close, but he won In the end. Is that a fair fuel ?

Why didn't you grab the buff?

Because he was alot closer to it then i was, i had him down to 1000k health im just saying i thing i would off got him if he didnt take the 30% buff. Btw im a vanguard he was a pt. Lol same class

All this about whether the "duel" was fair when what matters is winning or losing the warzone. It's a group activity, being all pissy about losing and basically afking over it, then getting all pissy cause you were too stupid to stay out of harpoon's way, AND you get engaged in outnumbered situation, lol. It's not about fair, it's about winning.