Gaming Latop

DarthJimilingus

Hey all! I need your help. I have a laptop I use to play this game and even with ALL the settings as low as possible the game still lags like crazy especially in PVP. I've seen youtube videos where this game runs so smooth. I was wondering if anyone can make any recommendations so to a new Gaming laptop that will run this game smoothly. I just have to be able to play this game smoothly. It's driving me crazy! Thanks in advance.

Hey all! I need your help. I have a laptop I use to play this game and even with ALL the settings as low as possible the game still lags like crazy especially in PVP. I've seen youtube videos where this game runs so smooth. I was wondering if anyone can make any recommendations so to a new Gaming laptop that will run this game smoothly. I just have to be able to play this game smoothly. It's driving me crazy! Thanks in advance.

my laptop runs it well enough on med to high for most things. really i am not sure you need to spend alot of money to get this to run smooth.

If You're still interested.

Have a look at the Dell XPS 720X.

Not strictly a gaming laptop but if you get can 2nd hand its cheapish. (I got mine from CeX for £510)

I play ToR on highest settings with literally everything i can on and even when i play PvP i cant remember going under 70-90FPS.

Laptops are terrible for gaming, but if you must have one, get the mobile(slow) version of intel i5's make sure its NOT intel graphics card, but mobile(slow) version of an AMD 6k or 7k series or Nvidia 600 series graphics.

While you shouldnt have to spend too much to make this game look good, you will still be spending much more than you need for a gaming machine due to it being a laptop.

Ask the folks on Tomshardware they are knowledgeable.

Edited by Ghost_Hz

If You're still interested.

Have a look at the Dell XPS 720X.

Not strictly a gaming laptop but if you get can 2nd hand its cheapish. (I got mine from CeX for £510)

I play ToR on highest settings with literally everything i can on and even when i play PvP i cant remember going under 70-90FPS.

I have one of these with an I5 and GT540 1gb video card and it runs this game perfect on max setting.

It cost me £570 from Dell uk after codes etc.

I have one of these with an I5 and GT540 1gb video card and it runs this game perfect on max setting.

It cost me £570 from Dell uk after codes etc.

My one comes with an I7 and GT 555 3GB xD

I got really lucky. The second hand price was supposed to be £910 but CeX had a system mistake so had to have it for £510 till the end of that day.

Didnt really have the money for it but couldnt pass it up.

Also, whats wrong with gaming on a laptop?

Ive encountered no problems. My brother on his PC which cost 1200 quid almost plays it on lower settings than i do...

Plus i can play the games on busses/at work etc...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.