Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

If I start on the event quest line today, can i finish it today?

Monorojo

I know the quest line was released overtime throughout the week. If i start the line of quests that are associated with the outbreak on Tatoinne today, are all the quests unlocked for me? Or do i have to wait til tomorrow to get the next quest and so on?

You still have to wait for the reset before it unlocks the next daily quest with an additional piece of containment set armor.

I checked and took my BH back to the wreck of the stardream after she completed and handed in the initial 3 dailies and the escape pod (which gives the first consecutive-day daily quest) wasn't useable yet. I will have to wait until tomorrow to pick that up, then the next day to do the 3rd daily for the 3rd armor set piece, etc etc.

If you started right now, then with the resets I think you can only get 5 pieces max, don't think you can get all 6. Might even be 4 depending on the time the event ends, which may be just before the daily quest reset time.

edit: I double-checked. Starting right now it's 4 pieces max. The daily quest reset time is at 1pm CEST (7am EDT), but the event ends on the 24th at 9am CEST (3am EDT), so you won't catch another reset on the 24th.

That means there are only another 4 daily windows, namely: 20-21, 21-22, 22-23 and 23-24. If you started this morning before 1pm CEST, you can get 5 pieces (you'd miss either belt or chestpiece).

Edited by Amarinth

You still have to wait for the reset before it unlocks the next daily quest with an additional piece of containment set armor.

I checked and took my BH back to the wreck of the stardream after she completed and handed in the initial 3 dailies and the escape pod (which gives the first consecutive-day daily quest) wasn't useable yet. I will have to wait until tomorrow to pick that up, then the next day to do the 3rd daily for the 3rd armor set piece, etc etc.

If you started right now, then with the resets I think you can only get 5 pieces max, don't think you can get all 6. Might even be 4 depending on the time the event ends, which may be just before the daily quest reset time.

edit: I double-checked. Starting right now it's 4 pieces max. The daily quest reset time is at 1pm CEST (7am EDT), but the event ends on the 24th at 9am CEST (3am EDT), so you won't catch another reset on the 24th.

That means there are only another 4 daily windows, namely: 20-21, 21-22, 22-23 and 23-24. If you started this morning before 1pm CEST, you can get 5 pieces (you'd miss either belt or chestpiece).

Well no reason to do this quest line now then. ty

You can do every quest in a matter of 30 minutes.

I run every event quest once a day, all 7 or 8 of them.

I don't see why they would be locked. I think once you finish the first one the rest will unlock.

That doesn't seem to be the case, I've done them all except the one you pick up from the datapad at the murals, wich I can't get yet eventhough I've done the one before that one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.