The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Advanced prototype speed burst doesnt work?

vladunk

Just what the title says...is this new to 1.2? its supposed to make you immune to most cc too not sure if that part works. but it definately doesnt increase my speed any when i pop it.

Where does it say it makes you immune to CC? It makes you immune to snares and KB if you are talking about HO. The speed burst is there, but you don't really notice it because you are already moving 15 percent faster than everyone else while in combat. Since the HEGC buff doesn't stack on top of speed boosts you only see a 15 percent increase over your in combat speed.

well i've tested it several times at the start of warzones and i run neck and neck with everyone else for its entire duration. I'm no faster than anyone else out of combat with it popped. Is it only supposed to work in combat like the other skill? I need to go reread it I guess?

well i've tested it several times at the start of warzones and i run neck and neck with everyone else for its entire duration. I'm no faster than anyone else out of combat with it popped. Is it only supposed to work in combat like the other skill? I need to go reread it I guess?

The tooltip is incorrect. I will check the speed burst on it, but our 15 percent HEGC boost is in combat only. I will test HO today.

Edited by TheOpf

That's because when you are out of combat you have Sprint, which is 35%, hence faster than HO.