Zen Procs and the EV Infernal Council

serratemplar

So I admit I haven't tried this as I'm a bit skittish with the idea of wiping my Op group because I'm not informed.

As a Sentinel Watchmen, my Zen procs tiny little heals for the entire Op group; will that count as "helping", making every single Council member invincible? I haven't tried it; I'm curious if anybody has? Not that Zen is necessary to take down a council member, but I'd melt his face off far faster using Zen.

So I admit I haven't tried this as I'm a bit skittish with the idea of wiping my Op group because I'm not informed.

As a Sentinel Watchmen, my Zen procs tiny little heals for the entire Op group; will that count as "helping", making every single Council member invincible? I haven't tried it; I'm curious if anybody has? Not that Zen is necessary to take down a council member, but I'd melt his face off far faster using Zen.

Easy solution. Move yourself into another ops group. If you don't know how, you unlock ops panel, drag yourself into a box without any other members. Use zen at your hearts content.

Easy solution. Move yourself into another ops group. If you don't know how, you unlock ops panel, drag yourself into a box without any other members. Use zen at your hearts content.

look at that someone who can problem solve.

While this is certainly done you still run the risk if someone kills their enemy and runs close to you.

Considering we can easily down enemies in the council fight without Zen and everyone in your OP group should be able to solo enemies down (at least to the point where the rest of your group can attack it once after they have killed theirs) I'd say it's just not worth the risk.

Because of that when doing the council fight I simply remove it from my bar so it won't go off.

you can use inspiration..

I have a tendency to hit zen in there, but the debuff fades and I still have time to kill him.

Now I move the Zen button to a different place on my action bar so I don't use it anymore.