Marauders your days are numbered and u know it :)

tehrealdealz

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clamoring on the forums has already begun. Marauders are in need of a HUGE nerf and you guys that play marauders know this already. Enjoy being FOTM while it lasts cause the nerf bat is coming down hard. Just like sorcs/sages before you, you guys are way to Overpowered I would say even more overpowered than sorcs were. Luckily for me I play a Shield Tech Vanguard :D

its not that marauders are op, the experties are scaled wrong. And besides we are a pure dps class so i dont really understand why cry after a nerf. your a hybrid dps/tank so if u dont like it rerol l:wea_03:

Let's nerf the classes that have very little CC, can only do one role (DPS) and entirely melt under pressure.

Sniper and Marauder (Gunslinger/Sentinel) are the only ACs that fit this role. They have three options when it comes to skill trees: DPS, DPS, and DPS.

Mercenaries/Commandos have DPS/Heal

Operatives/Smugglers have DPS/Heal

Sorcerors/Sages have DPS/Heal

Juggernaughts/Guardians have DPS/Tank

Assassins/Shadows have DPS/Tank

Powertechs/Vanguards have DPS/Tank

If anything, we should be complaining that Snipers/Gunslingers and Marauders/Sentinels cannot Off-Heal or Off-Tank respectively! These two classes have DPS and nothing else. Shouldn't their DPS be stronger because of it?

Sorry, but I have been playing the same basic spec before and after 1.2, and I was killing people just as fast before and after 1.2.

People QQ till a class gets nerfed, and then people flood to the "OP" class, but what really ends up suffering is class diversity in War Zones.

People QQ'd OMG Nerf Sorc healing, and now you hear OMG Why are there no healers in WZ's?!?! If you have to ask where they went please look up the 50000000000 posts of people that sucked before the nerf and still suck after the nerf that have moved on to the next class they are simply to lazy to learn to beat.

I have a Sorc, Marauder, Merc and I am working my agent up now..

Pre-1.2

My Sorc could kill or be killed by any class depending on player skill.

My Marauder could kill or be killed by any class depending on player skill

My Merc could kill or be killed by any class depending on player skill

Post 1.2

Sorc - No more healing just DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT.... Revive DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT revive.

Marauder - Hack and slash till dead rinse repeat...

Merc Same as before... just takes a few seconds longer....

And the changes to the Forum QQ stat?

Pre 1.2

OMG Sorcs QQ

OMG Agents QQ

OMG Mercs QQ

OMG I suck and cant kill everyone so every class I dont play has to be nerfed QQ

Post 1.2 See above.

Let's nerf the classes that have very little CC, can only do one role (DPS) and entirely melt under pressure.

Sniper and Marauder (Gunslinger/Sentinel) are the only ACs that fit this role. They have three options when it comes to skill trees: DPS, DPS, and DPS.

Mercenaries/Commandos have DPS/Heal

Operatives/Smugglers have DPS/Heal

Sorcerors/Sages have DPS/Heal

Juggernaughts/Guardians have DPS/Tank

Assassins/Shadows have DPS/Tank

Powertechs/Vanguards have DPS/Tank

If anything, we should be complaining that Snipers/Gunslingers and Marauders/Sentinels cannot Off-Heal or Off-Tank respectively! These two classes have DPS and nothing else. Shouldn't their DPS be stronger because of it?

I think that's how it works isn't it? Pretty sure snipers do some pretty brutal deeps but they're still under the radar at the time, too many people underestimate snipers.

I think that's how it works isn't it? Pretty sure snipers do some pretty brutal deeps but they're still under the radar at the time, too many people underestimate snipers.

Not to mention Powertechs and Vanguards are currently the squishiest class.

there is one thing that makes snipers/gunslingers and PT/Vanguard not OP.

They do NOT have a large amount of crazy defensive cd's. and dont start on the QQ- on "I am melee, i need to be superior" stuff. They got gap closers, snares etc. so that is a non-factor (if you can play)

Ofc it will be fixed, everyone knows they are obscenely OP atm, only some of the marauders themselfes try to deny it.

Luckily many admit they are OP also.

I play a Vanguard. Marauders are not overpowered. There went your argument.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Mar/Sents

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!