can we just kinda put a halt on the whole rakghoul thing?

RICKTHELEGEND

I remember when i first encountered them on taris, it was cool for about the first 2 sections on the republic side of taris. But the fact that its literally nonstop rakghoul this, rakghoul that, it got old really fast. I mean i know the rakghoul infestation is a main part of the story from back during the kotor series. I know most people from whom i've talked to also agree that taris is probably one of the most hated planets in the game for this reason, and if its your first play through and you think your done with the rakghouls on taris. SURPRISE! bonus series! and after that you think you're done? lets throw in the only couple of add on flashpoints that include. what else? rakghouls! And now it brings me to this event this past week, and i have to say, i love the rewards you get. my black and green saber crystal looks awesome with my sage. But again, i would kinda like to see a new premace and maybe some new kind of enemies. I just feel like the whole rakghoul thing died after update 1.1.

I just wanted to vent, please dont think i dont hate the game in general. :D