Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

NERF Knights/Warriors OMG

Oshimo

Single wield - tanks (or using dps builds with tank side advanced treees - juggs and defenders. ... the immunity 99% thing is omg rediculous too.

The warrior has two specializations, one that is a tank/dps and one that is pure dps, the jugg uses a single lightsaber, marauder uses two. Juggs can tank, marauders can't. Marauders have a 6 second 99% immunity at the cost of 50% of their health that has about a 1 minute cooldown. I don't see any juggs topping damage charts ever unless they are just outrageously geared. As pure dps why shouldn't marauders be towards the top? Yes marauders defensive skills are powerful with multiple threads complaining about this. Now with that straight, what in particular did you have a problem with?

I think he has some validity in his argument.

I don't say SWTOR is unbalanced but dps/protection balance seems to be nonexistent. More I look and do pvp less I seem point rolling anything else except AC's that can tank or have heavy armor.

Troopers and Guardians seem to quite well in Warzones. If there is dps or burst penalty for having better damaga migitation its not very big.

Hello everyone,

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive and as detailed as possible. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Thank you!