Leveling build

Kaminasan

Annihilation offers superior survivalbility. Carnage on the other hand offers greater burst damage against normal enemies.

If you plan on skipping most of the heroic quests and focus on killing normal enemies for most of your leveling career, I recommend Carnage. The +hit talents and form will be very helpful considering that you don't get a lot of +hit gear at low level.

Go Annihilation if you plan on attempting to solo some heroic quests yourself, or if you PvP frequently during leveling.

Annihilation offers superior survivalbility. Carnage on the other hand offers greater burst damage against normal enemies.

If you plan on skipping most of the heroic quests and focus on killing normal enemies for most of your leveling career, I recommend Carnage. The +hit talents and form will be very helpful considering that you don't get a lot of +hit gear at low level.

Go Annihilation if you plan on attempting to solo some heroic quests yourself, or if you PvP frequently during leveling.

Out of curiosity, how does Annihilation improve survivability? The only talents I see that would help with survivability are Hungering (2% health gain on bleed critical), Cloak of Annihilation (retaliate reduces cooldown on cloak of pain), and Subjugation (reduce cooldown on interrupt and obfuscate). I'm guessing the key talent would be Hungering as it gives health on bleed crits and Annihilation will be doing a lot of bleed damage and crits, right? Or is there something else I'm missing?

I'm curious about the carnage build, when should 5 points be put into the annih tree? I am 24 and specced up to ataru form, and put the 2 to decrease ravage cooldown but am Unsure what to do with my remaining two points ATM...