Combustible or high velocity?

CGC As Pyro

HVGC as Aresenal

CSC as Bodyguard.

arsenal now must use CGC or the only ability you can rely on for rail shot now is electro dart or the 14 second cooldown dot missile.

they took the ability for unload to proc rail out.

another why arsenal is completely useless now.

arsenal now must use CGC or the only ability you can rely on for rail shot now is electro dart or the 14 second cooldown dot missile.

What? I use railshot constantly in PVP and PVE, and rarely is the target stunned. Arsenal, HVGC.

What is this? I don't even...

You are getting pyro and arsenal completely mixed up.

WHAT?

The words look like English, but I have no idea what that means? Only ability you can rely on rail shot is electro dart? Is that some kind of secret code?

Seriously, ***?

What? I use railshot constantly in PVP and PVE, and rarely is the target stunned. Arsenal, HVGC.
FOR ARSENAL NOW

the only time you can use rail shot is on an incapacitated target or a target with a dot on it.

period.

it no longer works with "target must have a movement imparing effect".

thats why arsenal is broke now.

easier to understand?

Edited by Vulgarr

FOR ARSENAL NOW

the only time you can use rail shot is on an incapacitated target or a target with a dot on it.

period.

it no longer works with "target must have a movement imparing effect".

thats why arsenal is broke now.

easier to understand?

Have you been taking your grandmas medicine?

1 tracer missile > heat signature > able to use rail shot.

How it's always been for arsenal.

Have you been taking your grandmas medicine?

1 tracer missile > heat signature > able to use rail shot.

How it's always been for arsenal.

ummm NO.

from the tooltip:

Rail shot:

only usable on incapacitated targets or targets suffering from periodic damage.

you are talking about HEATSEAKER. and you can use HEATSEAKER WITHOUT a heat signature, heat signatures only increase the DAMAGE.

really. what level bounty hunter are you again?

if you are arsenal and havent noticed the change to rail shot since 1.2 you are confusing railshot with tracer missile. :rolleyes:

WHAT?

The words look like English, but I have no idea what that means? Only ability you can rely on rail shot is electro dart? Is that some kind of secret code?

Seriously, ***?

i can now understand why they changed it. all the bads that never used a rotation have no idea what im talking about.

apparently its people like you and your tracer missile spam without using a rotation that have caused this change.

Vulgarr bro, you have to be THE worst arsenal merc in the galaxy (which means you are probably out and out the worst player in swtor) if you do not know that tracer heat signatures mean a target a is vulnerable to rail shot. It has always been that way and never changed. I mean honestly, woah. I can imagine you running around without HVGC (that means high velocity gas cylinder) and frustrated because you thought you had to use combustible gas cylinder. That's funny.

And then you come in here spam posting rebuttals like that to everyone like EVERY end game merc is wrong? Oh man. You have to be trolling. And even then, that's just sad.

Edited by Diddley

i can now understand why they changed it. all the bads that never used a rotation have no idea what im talking about.

I am not even an end game candidate for BH I am only 25 i Capped a Marauder and an assassin first.

But even i know you arent making a bit of sense.

I have been asking for advice and all i seem to be reading from you is jibber jabber

ummm NO.

from the tooltip:

Rail shot:

only usable on incapacitated targets or targets suffering from periodic damage.

you are talking about HEATSEAKER. and you can use HEATSEAKER WITHOUT a heat signature, heat signatures only increase the DAMAGE.

really. what level bounty hunter are you again?

You are wrong, plain and simple.

as long as a player has a heat signature on them (applied by tracer) you can use railshot on them. You need to look at the tracer missile skill in the arsenal skill tree.

and I quote...

"Heat signatures leave the target vulnerable to railshot"

The tracer missile skill, granted by specing into it (something all arsenal mercs do), allows railshot to be used on any target that has been hit once by a tracer.

Vulgarr bro, you have to be THE worst arsenal merc in the galaxy (which means you are probably out and out the worst player in swtor) if you do not know that tracer heat signatures mean a target a is vulnerable to rail shot. It has always been that way and never changed. I mean honestly, woah. I can imagine you running around without HVGC (that means high velocity gas cylinder) and frustrated because you thought you had to use combustible gas cylinder. That's funny.

And then you come in here spam posting rebuttals like that to everyone like EVERY end game merc is wrong? Oh man. You have to be trolling. And even then, that's just sad.

Yup. I replied but missed yours. Not using high velocity gas cylinder with arsenal is beyond stupid. The main reason is heat. You have to have HVGC in order to get the benefit from terminal velocity. I have accidentally ran with the wrong cylinder from time to time since I switch back and forth between arsenal and pyro (arsenal for PVE, pyro for PVP). Heat is awful on arsenal without using HVGC.

Edited by McGarnagle

Let's not forget that periodic damage effects include DOTs from other players and companions. IF you're hitting someone that's not on fire with railshot in PvP they probably have a bleed or internal damage on them from another player. Gault hits targets with an acid DOT and Mako hits them with a bleed, so that could be what's going on if you're doing it in PvE.

Or... you could just go Pyro, with the target on fire 95% of the time with multiple heat DOTs it's never a problem to stick a RS in their forehead... but yeah, I know that's not what this discussion is about, just sayin'