how to rage 2 million people

tormentuk

I hope you know, this will go down in history books Bioware.

Its not a good way to start a game, rage more than half your player base. Giving special treatment to others.

everyone els left with stuiped unwanted names while other players boss it out been the frist to do everything in game.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a good way to start a game, rage more than half your player base. Giving special treatment to others.

everyone els left with stuiped unwanted names while other players boss it out been the frist to do everything in game.

I don't think 'more than half the player base' is raging right now, buddy.

Only you.

I'm pretty sure if your name was "unqiue" you'd have no worries making a character with it. Also, they didn't have to give an extra 2 days of EGA.

rage quit imo

So... This is your first time playing an MMO I take it.

Yea it is pretty ****** that I will not be able to get the name I want. I don't want a unique name I want the name I have used for all of my mmo's. There is a reason I hgave it because I have no life and I'm always around during the first release. Just like today, buit no Bioware is being white. I feel like im a black man. Why dont you ever let us be free?

It may go down in history with you whiny kids. But us adult gamers understood early access was a bonus, nothing more. Plus you still have 7 days left to get early access.

If you get in early great, if not, you have lost nothing against your purchase.

Grow up FFS

You're upset because you may not get the name you want? Get over it. Ask someone who is in the game already to reserve a name for you if you want it so badly.

Also, they didn't have to give an extra 2 days of EGA.

They aren't giving anything out of kindness. The two extra days and staggered entrance should add up to something for you, especially when they did a stress beta.

Why would they need to stagger the pre order players when double that number will be logging in all at one time on the 20th?

LOL so what name do you want reserved? Gonna cost you $25.

- Also the way early access works has been known for ages brah - you only want to complain now that it affects you lol.

Sorry.. had to LOL @this one, I pre-ordered the game on 8/19.. If i get in today / tomorrow/ or even friday thats cool with me, out of the 2 million people 95% of them actually have a life.. maybe you should attempt to do something with yours. :cool:

It is actually a brilliant release, 7 days ahead of release schedule, 2 days ahead of EGA schedule.

The fact that you feel entitled to get in the game immediately is your problem and it is nice to see that you are raging.

Personally, I hope they permaban you and anybody else who moans like this.