Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rakghoul Plague is ridiculously annoying.

Xinika

It would be all well and good if you and whoever else want to have fun with this plague and play the event out. However, I am not interested at all in randomly being blown up or participating in such an annoying event. Especially in warzones when I am capping a node for example and I blow up. It's like having a constant player debuff of death, only you can't kill that player to stop them from putting it on you.

What were you thinking?

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adapting to a game mechanic.

Most of the people I know, are loving every minute of this event.

in my opinion, you're in a small minority of players not liking it.

Just be glad this is just an event and not a perminant thing. :D

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adapting to a game mechanic.

Most of the people I know, are loving every minute of this event.

in my opinion, you're in a small minority of players not liking it.

Just be glad this is just an event and not a perminant thing. :D

I pay $15 a month to be randomly blown up in game whilst defending an enemy team from capping a door in Voidstar.

But that's somehow fun and amusing.

I pay $15 a month to be randomly blown up in game whilst defending an enemy team from capping a door in Voidstar.

But that's somehow fun and amusing.

You pay $15 a month for access to the game, not to be a game developer. And need I remind you that you got a free month? Stop whining.

Yes i hate getting free money every once in a while with the teeny tiny problem of getting interupted occasionaly. Its not like there is an item that can keep you free of disease for 6 hours. They should make something like that.

I mean waiting 10 seconds to respawn in exchange for like 10k. Its not that bad and you can make yourself immune for 6 hours with the money you get from selling the DNA the first time you pop.

The smallest deal in the world.

It would be all well and good if you and whoever else want to have fun with this plague and play the event out. However, I am not interested at all in randomly being blown up or participating in such an annoying event. Especially in warzones when I am capping a node for example and I blow up. It's like having a constant player debuff of death, only you can't kill that player to stop them from putting it on you.

What were you thinking?

Buy the Rakghoul Plague cure/vaccine then. Problem solved.

I have yet to encounter a single infected player. I don't want to, I really don't like the entire idea, but I can't say it's been "incredibly annoying." It has, in point of fact, had absolutely no effect on my play experience.

What were you thinking?

Well take the vaccine when you have the plague and you won't have to worry about random acts of self explosion.

Greetings Everyone,

Thanks for your feedback regarding the Rakghoul Plague event. If you would like to give us additional feedback or continue this discussion, we're going to ask that you join the following thread:

Remove the rakghoul plague now

Joining this thread will help us to consolidate discussion on this topic and keep the forums organized for the community. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.