It's 10:00 PM, have you buffed a complete stranger today?

Januaria

I'll keep this brief.

Peeps, if your toon is out there on the game world and you come across someone else's toon of a different class, please take the time to give them a free buff. Spread the love around, ok?

I'm assuming that this will be a flame-free thread.

/fingers crossed/

I'll keep this brief.

Peeps, if your toon is out there on the game world and you come across someone else's toon of a different class, please take the time to give them a free buff. Spread the love around, ok?

I'm assuming that this will be a flame-free thread.

/fingers crossed/

Agreed :-)

go buff yourself!

i mean don't be so lazy. just get 4 characters to level 50 and buff yourself

Lol

THe other day i ran around the enitre fleet giving the warrior inquisitor and agent buff to everyone i saw. After a while i saw noone without the buff. At that time there were 98 ppl on fleet...

WINNING

go buff yourself!

i mean don't be so lazy. just get 4 characters to level 50 and buff yourself

Yeah, go buff yourself. Anybody want to know why SWTOR has such a horrible community, see the above.

"To my ignore list, welcome."

Yeah, go buff yourself. Anybody want to know why SWTOR has such a horrible community, see the above.

"To my ignore list, welcome."

Gee, that sure is one positive community member right there. Your snarkiness obviously illuminates your superior social skills

Edited by Proksham

I give drive-by buffs to anyone I can target. I'm not good at that though so if you race past me I might not get the buff off for you. <G>

The only ones I do not give buffs to (unless it's by error) are Green Name PVPers. This is because I get the reflected PVP tag and I'm not interested in PVP (for now). So, if you have your PVP flag on = no buff for you.

Pffft weak,

I buff someone and run away, I make sure they cant buff me back, gotta induce the urge for others to do good by making sure they DONT GET A CHANCE TO RECIPRICATE RIGHT AWAY, BUT FEEL THE NEED TO LATER AND ALL THE TIME MENTALITY!! MAUAHAHAHAHAHHA

I wont buff anyone outside a group anymore. Buff me first and then I buff back. In the beginning I buffed all and guess what : no buffs back.

Also some are pvp flagged. I aint buffing any pvp flagged player.

So I buff myself and with some class unlocks I pretty much get all the buffs I need.

Edited by Kirameki

planetside while i am questing? for sure i throw buffs like dollars at a strip club....

id say i get buffed back 1/3 of the time roughly. which is great.

i was in a ops group for the bantha on tatooine, i had so many buffs on and then 1 minute 35.3 seconds later i lost them all as the group wiped. horrible healing or lack of horrible heals, any heals would be better than the lack thereof. but as we recovered and buffed up again it was nice to go do a few dalies and feel really strong for a while.

on fleet only on the FP decks will i toss a buff. or on a friend i run across, i think more people should toss them on each other. i lol when i toss a buff on someone and see the toon spin in a circle as they look to see where it came from ;) and then as they toss one on me i salute ;)