HIS Radeon HD 6870 IceQ

Nitsub

Well, I play it fine on a Radeon 6850 with no OC, all options maxed out except with Bloom turned off ( donot like the way the game looks with it on )...so you should'nt have any issues. But I have a I7 2600 CPU and the game is really more CPU intensive than GPU I think. Edited by Valkirus

Thanks. I have a 64 bit dell xps8300 w/ i5-2320 cpu @3GHz 6GB Ram and an AMD Radeon HD 6450 and it is so slow and glitchy it is not fun to play, so I am updating the graphics card. I am assuming that is the problem because the cpu should be fine. I saw the HIS Radeon HD 6870 IceQ on Amazon for only $165 and think that might be the answer I am looking for.

I also play the game on a 2yr old Lenovo I bought for around $400 new and it plays much better than the new Dell does. lol

Put the card in last night and....WOW. :)

What a differance. So much more fun and better contol.

Now I wish I had two more monitors so I could really get sucked into the experiance. lol

I have nearly same spec comp as you except my is 8 gig, I bought the 8870 after launch and I play with everything maxxed. Game is so different and beautiful that I feel bad for people with low end systems.

Put the card in last night and....WOW. :)

What a differance. So much more fun and better contol.

Now I wish I had two more monitors so I could really get sucked into the experiance. lol

Sounds awesome! Have fun with your new graphics card! :eek::eek: