Help finding Armor Set

TheCasterTroy

for the love of god where is this armor set at or at least what is the name of it and how to obtain it? it is the red armor that is posted under the holonet for mercenary. I have the light tan version that Armormech can craft which is lacqerous mesh, but lord where is the red set?

Assuming you are talking about the red pvp rated gear, you can get all the schematics off of the war hero vendor, but nobody can equip them yet, untill ratings are implimented.

Nope not that gear. If yo u click on Holonet (on swtor.com on top) and look for bounty hunter then click on mercenary, its that armor.

The closest I can find to the model is the Cademimu Ranger's Helmet (Level 29 BoP heavy armor.) I doubt the color scheme is the same though.

yeah that one is close, but the closest is the armormech craftable one that is called " Lacqerous Mesh" u can find those schematics through mission skills or buy em throught the galatic like i did... but i have bought every single piece of schematic out there and nothing besides the lacqerous mesh one..