Thank You Bioware

apollor

Would like to thank Bioware for an awesome game. The customer support service is brilliant I've only had one problem with the game so far and my ticket was replied within an hour and I got to talk to a CS guy in game which was even more excellent. The problem of course was my own fault :p but hey was able to laugh about it with mates. The legacy upgrade has been perfect addition I can now see what all the levels were going to be used for.

I’ve experienced no major faults from this game and TOR just keeps on getting better and better so thanks Bioware!!!!!!

And the new website look is great

Edited by apollor

I would agree. This is a new game and I think BioWare has done an amazing job putting something out that can compete with a SEASONED MMO (aka World of Warcraft).

People just don't realize these types of games evolve, and its in constant flux (hence all the whining etc - I play an Operative Concealment spec, and even after the so-called nerfs I can still compete well in WZ's).

So, I'll second this post.

I would agree. This is a new game and I think BioWare has done an amazing job putting something out that can compete with a SEASONED MMO (aka World of Warcraft).

People just don't realize these types of games evolve, and its in constant flux (hence all the whining etc - I play an Operative Concealment spec, and even after the so-called nerfs I can still compete well in WZ's).

So, I'll second this post.

how true :D

see not all of us hate the game, you guys have done a really brilliant job at making a story driven mmo that will last the ages. This game will be a part of our lives for a very long time and I don't mind forking over a bit of money each month to play the game.

Keep up the good work bioware.

I agree.

I love the game, even though there are alot of things i would like to see implemented/changed/evolved like, yesterday:D i still play and love every second of it.

Too bad i rolled on a server that became dead after the first hype period :/

Give us merges :D

And i love you long time ^^,

Nice to see a positive thread for a change. I love the game. Sure, it needs development, but what MMO doesn't? Looking forward to playing for a long time.

Who said there's nothing to do at 50? I'm busy as a beaver.

Yeah I agree. This forum section is filled so much with whining, unrealistic demands. It feels so great to see a simple and heartful "Thank you" thread. :jawa_smile:

Actually depends on how you look at it.

In terms of TOR being a single player game... it's pretty good and combat mechanics are great.

In terms of an MMO... bleh meh. No sense of a real community since a lot of content is solo. :(