Bioware, please play your own game.

dcgregorya

So they should FORCE every one to play on the PTS? Not everyone plays on the PTS, of course some stuff is a little undertested when it hits the live servers. >.>

Entering Warzones short a few people isn't BioWare's fault. You know what the problem is? People queue up, the finder gets two groups of 8, and sends out the ACCEPT! and LEAVE! panel. 2 or 3 people hit the leave button, or time out, and voila. You start short some people. It's players' faults. Not BioWare's.

The difference in gear between recruit and WH isn't earthshattering, by any means. If you're still getting roflstomped, I'm sorry to say but... You might be bad.

Some classes hit really, really hard. Same as some healers heal for a LOT. Get a pocket healer.

I've had way closer, longer, and more skill-based fights in 1.2. Granted, not in the first couple weeks while we were still adjusting. But it happens almost every match now. And it's not boring like 1.1.5 was. Get a group with 2 healers and a tank and there simply was no contest. Nobody on that team would die. Ever. Ugh. Much better now. Not perfect, but better. Burst could be lowered a bit. That's all.

Actually the short people wzs is biowares fault due to a poorly designed queue system. The system SHOULD automatically remove you from the queue as soon as you join a warzone, so that when the warzone ends you have to requeue. As it stands the system is flawed because A.) people go afk at the loading screen and are queued when they shouldn't be, and B.) a premade has to reform then leave queue and re-queue in order to play their next warzone together.

Both of these situations lead to the unbalanced warzones and can be fixed by removing the auto-queue mechanic.

In the grand scheme of things, they do not feel that a sound bug is overly importaint. I disagree, but its their game and they can fix what they feel is importaint first...like making it so you can't /grovel and run around anymore...but then again I'm one of those people who pays attention to little details like conversations, boss vocal queues, and start warnings in warzones. If they played their game, they would be annoyed as hell by the random attacks that hit them because they couldn't hear the vocal queues. They would be pissed about the voice actors they spent 95% of their money on not being heard except for one or two lines in a story conversation. The sound bug example was just one thing that would have been fixed already if they took the time to play their game.

i've lvled 2 alts to act3 for legacy bonus. i really hate the conversation bug.

in wz, it not just delay annoys me. it affect performance too when it happen.

They go too far on majority of the "fixes" they put in game. Healers healing too much in warzones? Ok, let's nerf their heal potency... but wait, let's also give heal debuffs to classes so they heal even less. Players complaining about pvp comm grind? Ok, lets remove Centurion and replace with Recruit. Let's also give fewer comm's at end of warzones. And while we are at it, let's remove half of the weekly/daily pvp quests at 50... thereby giving them even fewer comm's. Let's also make gear pre-50 cost more comm's now that they are getting fewer comms.

They seem to continuously take 1 step forward, then 2 steps back. They put in fix 1 to help a problem, but put in fix 2 that either negates the initial problem or goes too far in conjunction with fix 1.

Don't forget how they increased the cost of the "PVP" weapons from 280 comms all the way up to 900 now... Never once saying a thing in the patch notes like people wouldn't notice... That PVP weapon you will out level now takes you longer to get than it takes to farm the 11K to buy the EXACT SAME THING at the specialty vender on each world...

The reduction in XP for war zones is also a classic... Heaven forbid that PVPers gain levels at nearly the same speed as PVErs... At least the gear rocks... once every 20 levels....

The sad thing is honestly there are probably many people at Bioware that play their own game and sit in instances all day wondering why PVPers want real PVP when they could be sitting in a mind numbing instance like them....

Edited by laiboch