Did anyone go his compensation day for the downtime yet?

beyou

I've yet to get the day, or the month of free time yet. The only people that I know for a fact got the free month of time had unsubbed prior to 1.2. I've yet to have a trust worthy person tell me they got the month of free time while never unsubbing. Same with the free day.

I've yet to get the day, or the month of free time yet. The only people that I know for a fact got the free month of time had unsubbed prior to 1.2. I've yet to have a trust worthy person tell me they got the month of free time while never unsubbing. Same with the free day.

Yeah my free month has not shown up either though I did get the email

I am sure we will get the free month after the 22nd or 24th in order to force us into a new billing cycle.

But I dont understand why they dont give us the compensation day.

There is no logical reasoning.

An ETAor an explanation would be much appreciated.

By god I didn't think it was true but it is. People really will gripe about anything, to include being given freebees.

Epic fail.... Can u tell me exactly what freebee you and I have been given?

Mad reading skills .... Seriously

Yeah my free month has not shown up either though I did get the email

Well there could be a good reason for that, maybe you should LEARN TO READ

(Your 30 days of game time will be applied to your account on April 25th by 11:59pm CDT.)

If you would have just read the dev post a while back you would know we will get our free month on April 25th. Chances are the one day comes along with this.

If you would have just read what i have written you would know that I know about the 22nd and 24th.

And if you would have read the dev tracker you could read that there is no ETA on the compensation and that is why I am asking for clarification if sb got it already. And I am not asking for some uneducated guess or 'chances are'

So learn to read.

If you would have just read what i have written you would know that I know about the 22nd and 24th.

And if you would have read the dev tracker you could read that there is no ETA on the compensation and that is why I am asking for clarification if sb got it already. And I am not asking for some uneducated guess or 'chances are'

So learn to read.

Really?

Read it again champ. "(Your 30 days of game time will be applied to your account on April 25th by 11:59pm CDT.)"

lawl

Learn to be polite while asking for help and see I was only helping by giving you the answer.

/thread

Edited by Smokey_the_Bear

Really?

Read it again champ. "(Your 30 days of game time will be applied to your account on April 25th by 11:59pm CDT.)"

lawl

Learn to be polite while asking for help and see I was only helping by giving you the answer.

/thread

Compensation day is not to be confused with 30 day bonus for loyal customers.

Learn to read instead of beeing a condescendent ....

Owned, GG, well played, no re.

Compensation day is not to be confused with 30 day bonus for loyal customers.

Learn to read instead of beeing a condescendent ....

Owned, GG, well played, no re.

That took you an awful long time, and I'm sorry to burst your bubble however the point of the conversation started with the one day and moved to the 30 days.

If you want to keep whining about one day, then have at it.

Do you feel any better? Or shall I give you another 25 minutes to think up something rude to say? :)

Just to be extra clear for the grumpy kid, you brought up 30 days and had guessed on when we would receive it. I was kind enough to clarify for you when we will actually get it as well as asserting the one day comp would be given at the same time.

What do parents feed their children these days anyways? Is BPA really that bad?

That took you an awful long time, and I'm sorry to burst your bubble however the point of the conversation started with the one day and moved to the 30 days.

Do you feel any better? Or shall I give you another 25 minutes to think up something rude to say? :)

Just go back and reread the discussion a few times. Then go to your parents and ask them for assistance. They will explain to you that you have not answered my question. Instead you habe repeated several times useless information that I myself have stated 5 posts before you jumped into the discussion with information I knew a long time ago.

Just go back and reread the discussion a few times. Then go to your parents and ask them for assistance. They will explain to you that you have not answered my question. Instead you habe repeated several times useless information that I myself have stated 5 posts before you jumped into the discussion with information I knew a long time ago.

You didn't state that information; you said the 22nd or 24th. It's actually the 25th. You're welcome.

:)

Sorry, you did say after the 22nd or 24th, but surely you didn't state it was the 25th. You're welcome and my apologies for missing that slight detail (example of maturity - doing your parents job).

Just to be extra clear for the grumpy kid, you brought up 30 days and had guessed on when we would receive it. I was kind enough to clarify for you when we will actually get it as well as asserting the one day comp would be given at the same time.

What do parents feed their children these days anyways? Is BPA really that bad?

Would you mind quoting me when I was guessing about the 30 days??? Epic fail...

Would you mind quoting me when I was guessing about the 30 days??? Epic fail...

Read my last post.

Epic fail?

Alrighty, back to talking to the grown-ups! Have fun with the game little buddy!

Edit: I almost left without mentioning! I understand the lack of quotes in my original post may have led you to believe I was directing my post at you, but it was initially towards reevnax. My advice for you, sincerely (no more trolling, promise) is to go out and enjoy the beautiful day it most likely is wherever you are. Smell the fresh air and remember that you have more important things to put your energy towards than anger, especially empty and unfounded anger. Unless you want to be a Sith, then I suggest a job or priorities.

Now go back again and quote the whole thing like I said.

Learn about semantics, and show me where my 'guess' is.

There is no guess in there. I am asking why we did not get the compensation day yet, and if there has been an ETA. So tiny buddy, show me where you habe been answering my question.

Now go back again and quote the whole thing like I said.

Learn about semantics, and show me where my 'guess' is.

There is no guess in there. I am asking why we did not get the compensation day yet, and if there has been an ETA. So tiny buddy, show me where you habe been answering my question.

Edited above post for you big guy.

Let me just say this. Everyone in this thread will die sometime after right now... Gee, you're right! I wasn't "guessing" after all.

And on that note! I'm off to play instead of wasting a day of play-time asking about my free day of play-time.