Allowing Changes to Advanced Class

J-Slice

The developers, I suppose, made it impossible to change your advanced class to force players to choose wisely between the two available options, and to force you to stick with it and learn how to play it well rather than always switching. This I suppose, should contribute to a higher skilled playerbase, and I respect that.

But has anybody else felt frustrated that they didn't choose the right advanced class? Sometimes it's impossible to know how it will play, and forcing a player to roll a new character to access that other class is really frustrating. I don't know, what do you forum people out there think?

Greetings J-Slice!

Since we have an active thread discussing this topic, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion in the following thread:

You Can't Change Your Advanced Class!?!?!

You can find more information regarding this in our Community Q+A Blog for February 10th, 2012:

Aurozia: Will there be a dual specialization system in the future? Will there be a possibility of changing advance classes as well?

Daniel Erickson: We have no plans for switching advanced classes - which we see as fundamentally different class designs- but dual spec is in the works and coming soon.

Thank you for your understanding! :)