PVP Question

Rigaz

Hey All,

I just had a quick question, personally I like the set bonuses from the survivor set more than the stalker set... now I know with war hero gear the set bonus is transfered with the mods to orange augmented war hero gear... is the bonus in the mods itself? Meaning am I able to transfer the survivor set bonuses to orange war hero and then take the mods out of the gear to replace with stalker mods while keeping survivor set bonuses in tact, or are they lost the minute I take the survivor mods back out?

Thanks!

No, for all gear that existed prior to patch 1.2, the set bonuses are built into the shell. You won't get the set bonuses if you take all the mods out and put them into War Hero or Campaign or any other gear.

However, for gear that did not exist prior to 1.2 like War Hero and Campaign, the set bonuses are built into the mods so the bonuses will follow if you put these mods into any other craftable or customer gear.

However, for gear that did not exist prior to 1.2 like War Hero and Campaign, the set bonuses are built into the mods so the bonuses will follow if you put these mods into any other craftable or customer gear.

Let's just be clear here... there are 3 different "mods" in each armor piece:

Armoring

Modification

Enhancement

Which of these 3 actually unlocks the set bonus?

Let's just be clear here... there are 3 different "mods" in each armor piece:

Armoring

Modification

Enhancement

Which of these 3 actually unlocks the set bonus?

For BM, columi, and Rakata the set bonus is attached to the shell. For War Hero, Black Hole, and Campaign, the set bonus is attached to the armoring.