I was expecting much worse

Qoojo

So I played in my first level 50 WZs last night with my sniper, and from reading here, I was expecting to get instantly killed, and make no progress. I bought some recruit gear, and one BM armor. In hindsight, I perhaps should have gone with the BM weapon, instead of leg armor. It came out about 50-50 in win-loss ratio. Granted I did not play against the pre-mades that were running earlier. It played out fairly similar to every 10-49 WZ I played. I did not even queue for WZs at 50 because of what I read here. It's not that bad.

Ah but you were prepared in gear and mind which makes a huge difference compared to a casuals in Lv30-40 greens. You will of course still have a hard time in the first many warzones, but preparation is such a huge factor.

QFT. Had a friend ding 50 a little over a week prior to 1.2 and was getting the expertise mods out of the weapons and had 200+ when he entered his first 50 warzone. Not a lot but still.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.