Most are leaving if servers aren't merged soon

sidiouswumpscut

The other issue that is now cropping up is that people are just forgetting their main characters and rerolling on a more popular server, such as 'The Fatman', which is now getting overloaded with players.

In light of this, the servers desperately need to be officially merged soon in order to avoid the community coming up with it's own work around (which may not be the best solution to the issue). Such as overloading one server instead of just having their home server merged with another to help increase the player population.

Baseless statements abound!!!!

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Sure I play on a underpopulated server still rather than reroll on a populated one... but hey that's my choice, certainly not going to quit the game over a choice I've made.

Quite often people who are already likely to quit will say "Oh it's because of xxxx or yyyy", when chances are if xxx and yyy weren't a problem in the first place they'd still be saying they're leaving but instead because of zzzz.

:p

Greetings Everyone,

The discussion on low server populations and server mergers are popular topics on the forums.

To consolidate discussion on these topics and help to keep the forums organized for the community, we ask that you use the following threads for discussion:

Server population is dropping...

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

This thread will now be closed, however please feel free to continue discussion within the threads provided.